The IHRA are pleased to announce a new pacing series which will be held across all three regions during May & June.
For full details on the conditions, please read here:
- This series is for pacers aged 4YO+ and the lowest 30 horses nominated in terms of lifetime earnings will be eligible for the series.
- The nomination cost for this series is €200, payable by the 20th April 2022.
- There shall be three heats (one per region) and one final, and all races shall be run as FFA.
Heat 1: Portmarnock 21st May (€1000 Added Money)
Heat 2: Annaghmore 29th May (€1000 Added Money)
Heat 3: Cork 12th June (€1000 Added Money)
Final at Portmarnock 19th June (€3000 Added Money)
- Race Entry Fees for the heats shall be equal to the regular pacing race fee.
- Race Entry for the final shall be €100.
- The final shall consist of the top 8 horses, based on a points system (1st – 16pts, 2nd – 8pts, 3rd – 4pts, 4th – 2 pts, 5th – 1 pt)
- The prizemoney structure for all heats and the final are based on 30 horses nominating. Should the initial number be less the prizemoney shall be reduced on a pro rata basis.
Enter now HERE: