The official website of Irish Harness Racing Association

Covid 19 Update

The IHRA sub committees met over the weekend and have decided to postpone the opening date of the 2020 season to Sunday 3rd May. This decision was made to protect the safety and well being of all our members and stakeholders. The committee’s will continue to meet on a weekly basis to discuss matters arising from harness racing and will continue to review the opening date.

We are confident that we will resume racing on Sunday 3rd May, provided no further restrictions will be put in place by the HSE. 

Entries will open online on Sunday 19th April and to ensure a smooth flow within the office, we would like to remind all trainers and owners to please send in a copy of your flu vaccinations to us in the coming days. along with completing the online licence renewal form which is available in our online forms section of the website, which is located on the left hand side of the home page.

Further to protect our staff, the IHRA office will close today, 24th March until further notice. However Donna will be contactable via email and telephone (10am -11.30am) each day. Any applications relating studbook matters or general post will not be dealt with until our staff  are safe to return to the office and the HSE restrictions are lifted.

For any further updates, please check both our website and social media platforms. 


Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Website Security Test